Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Aaron's Big arrival!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and well! It's been pretty hectic around here trying to adjust to our new lifestyle. Here's a quick summary of what happened in the hospital.

I was induced at 7:00 am, MD broke my water at 7:30 am, I was 5 cm dilated at 9:45 am and had Aaron at 10:53 am. Soo for those of you who need help, that means I dilated another 5 cm, pushed for 15 minutes, and had Aaron all within an hour and 10 minutes. Let's just say it was a little intense and I don't think Paul knew what to think! Luckily he is healthy and w/o problems! Day one was a very quiet one and Paul has posted lots of pictures already.

Day 2 was eventful also with lots of visitors who brought lots of cool gifts! Our thanks to all of them for thinking of us!

We also thank everyone for the phone calls, texts, and cards of congratulations! They are all very appreciated!

Mommy, Aaron, and Ryan on Day 2

Aaron with his eyes open finally!

Grandma Jane holding the new baby!

No comments: