Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aaron James Sadler is Here!



Guest Blogger: Daddy!
What a wonderful and long day it's been! Kim and I welcomed Aaron James Sadler into our family (so now it is truly Sadler BOYS) this morning at 10:53 am. He weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 inches long. Kim is REALLY glad to have been induced, but I'll save the details for her to fill in when she returns to her blogging duty;-) For now, it is past 10:00pm, and I have a very awake Ryan - and I know I have some pics and videos to post, so let's get to it!
This is a picture of a very alert Aaron at the ripe old age of about 20 minutes! He has been very quiet, with only 2 short cries in his first hour, and I'm not sure he cried the rest of the day! Let's see if he keeps that trend going for the next few years.
This is not my favorite picture, but Kim requested a "hair" picture to show off his hippy-blonde locks!


This is a picture of Big Brother Ryan getting to know Little 'bro Aaron. Check out the 1st meeting of the two Sadler Boys in a video just below!

Our first family picture of 4!

Here is a video of big brother Ryan meeting his "Baby Brother" Aaron for the first time!



Many more pics and videos to come, but I'm ready for bed! Thanks and love to all!

1 comment:

Gina said...

He is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. Looks like everyone is doing great!