Monday, December 13, 2010

Paul's Birthday getaway!

For Paul's birthday this year, we went on a weekend getaway to Cleveland to the Fabulous Food show!  We went early Saturday morning and then spent the day at this wonderful food spectactular!  We were able to see an Alton Brown show and mingle around looking at all of the exhibits.  We had to check out our new camera's zoom, so that is why we have such a close up of Alton...we didn't really get to see him that close!  We finished up in my favorite part of the show which was the wine and beer testing.  We were fortunate enough to have Paul's parents join us and had a good time catching up without kids around! Once we survived the shuttle ride back to the hotel (20 people on a bus made for 10), we went out to eat and met up with Paul's old friend Nolan.  The next day was full of excitement as I was going to my first Brown's game in four years!  I was hoping to see my first Brown's win in person against the Jets, but was disappointed once again with an overtime loss.  Whenever I go they don't win, but certainly give me some excitement to watch!

 One of the cakes at the show!
 Alton's chalkboard
 Alton up close and skinny!
 Me and Paul at the Browns game
 The Pauls
Paul and Jane

No comments: