Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ryan alarm clock - Kahlahari trip

Guest blogger - Daddy!

On Friday, we wanted to get up early so that we could go to the Kahlahari water park resort in Sandusky for our anniversary. But, I accidently forgot to set our alarm. Luckily Ryan came in around 6:45 am, and told me "I did it!" I asked, what did you do. He told me, "I got up," and went back to the living room to lie down on the couch. So basically, he just came in to wake me up, like he knew I forgot to set my alarm!

We dropped the boys off at my parents. After about 5 minutes there, Ryan told us that he was going to stay there w/ Aaron, and Mommy and Daddy could go swimming. "Bye Mommy Daddy. Have fun swimming!" Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out of the door wasn't said, but it was understood.

We had a blast at Kahlahari, and recommend it to anyone! Ask Kim to tell you about what happened to Paul on the "Flowrider" - we might not be asked back!

No comments: