Monday, March 2, 2009

Our photographer!

Sorry it has been sooo long since I've updated the blog! It's been crazy since I went back to work in Feb. Granted I am only working either 2 or 3 days a week, but it's hard to get adjusted to having two kids, keeping the laundry and house clean, and go to Paul's b-ball games! Life will get better b/c Paul's tourny game is on Wed...which means the end is near and I will have my husband back :)

On to the kids, since we have been taking some pictures of Aaron, Ryan has decided he wants in on the action! I've attached a few pictures from his first time shooting the camera! We need to work on keeping his fingers OUT of the pics! Also, these are only a few of the 45 pictures he took before we knew it! Thank goodness for digital cameras!



Paul decided to get in on the action to and I've attached a couple pictures of the boys....this is from the end of January!

Notice that Aaron still has all of his hair!


My boys just chillin!

No comments: