Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh SH*@!!!!!

Well it's official, Ryan has said his first cuss word thanks to his daddy! Paul was watching the Buckeyes play and someone missed an open 3 pointer. Daddy was upset and said "Oh Sh*@!" Before I knew what was happening Ryan repeated it! I gave Paul a dirty look and then said, "At least he waited until he was three to do it!" We had a good laugh after that...needless to say, daddy will need to watch his language while watching his favorite sports teams on television now!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Brian taught Emma the same word. I thought for sure it would be mommy who slipped. It is funny, at least at home!!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, that's funny. Happy belated birthday to Ryan...I thought of it around Thanksgiving, and it just snuck up! Sounds like both boys are great! The pics are super, and yes, I still think Aaron looks like Ryan, although not as much as I did the day he was born. Take care honey-bunny! Love ya!---Jessi