Monday, September 22, 2008

Canal Days Parade

Every year Delphos has a big celebration called Canal Days. This year, my sister in law "Leesa" and I decided to take the kids to the parade. Here are some pictures of Ryan, and his cousins "Nate", and "Owwy-Ally"


The kids waiting patiently for the parade to start! No matter what we do Ryan has to have his hat down over his eyes! Notice he is supporting the John Deere Green!!




Ry picking up candy



Nate yelling thank you for the candy!


This was hilarious because it looks like Ryan is playing baseball and on base. He looks as if he is STRETCHING as far as he can w/o getting off of the base to get the candy! I guess he didn't want to get yelled at for going out too far into the street :) What a mean mom I am!!


Ally sporting Ryan's hat to help keep the sun off of her face! I think she would make a good farm gal someday!

No comments: